Smoked diced tators.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

kookie

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Mar 27, 2007
Mandan North Dakota
Just thought I would share a way I maded some tators this weekend.

I peeled and diced some potatoes and sliced up some onions. I placed potatoes and onions in pie tin. I seasoned them with salt and pepper and garlic salt. I put some butter in them too. Then I covered tin with foil and poked holes in the foil with fork. Then I just cooked in smoked till done.

Turned out better then when I make them on the grill.

Just wanted to share them with everyone.

Kookie

Sounds good kookie. Did you see mine on the Christmas Q contest? Similar but I used red potatoes and left the skin on with garlic, butter, and parsely. Tasted great.

Dalmorloson, I didn't see yours, but yours sound good too. I used red potatoes too. This is how I have made them on the grill for years and I just thought I would try them on the smokers this time. I am glad I did too.

dakota, you might want to look and try posting in the pork area of forum. I have never done a ham yet. So I can't help you out much.

Kookie

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky