Smoked Chops and Green Chilie ABT's

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

walle

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
Aug 21, 2009
Fruita, Colorado
Smok'en some chops tonight, but the REAL news is the ABT's.   I checked my chilies in the garden and whoa damn! got some that could go if I had extra energy... So I pick a half dozen and am giving them a taste test tonight.

Crook neck squash is also coming off, so here's the deal:
Fresh picked green chilie, diced yeller squash, sharp cheddar, italian, and some seasoning.

Was surprised that I couldn't stuff six of them with a whole squash! Peppers are nice this year. Last one was just cheese.

Here's the entire game plan - corn soak'en for the grill.
(oh yeah, that's some Bassman #1 blueberry cinnamon bread to the right for french toast in the morning!)

And here they are - chops an hour in, just put on the chilies.

And here's dinner!

/ message sig

Very good - ABT's need more cheese, but other than that, they were great with the squash.  That's good cuz I got a fresh pile of both!

Thanks for checking out my post.

Tracey

Looks like a great spread
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky