Smoked Chili Recipe

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Well someones gonna ask so it just as well be me "You mean Chili WITHOUT beans, right??" What style of chili are you looking for?

I have a recipe at home I'll try and dig up-no telling where the wife put them after she unpacked them. All I know for sure is that they are in the kitchen somewhere (BIG kitchen :D)

Nope-I gotta a sneaky idea that the wife sent them home with one of the daughters to sort through and throw out any duplicates. Now it's just a matter of finding out which daughter has them. I know it should be easy as I only have three girls but they get to conspiring with their mom and it's hard to get them to 'fess up to ANYTHING!!! :x

Cheech,

I know you had to have read my recipe for "SoFlaQuer's" Chili Verde! If you follow my proven recipe, guarantee you'll place in that Cook Off! I'm a retired Lieutenant from the Fire Department and designed that in part from many a year at the Firehouse.

Knock 'em dead, Bro!

Jeff

I did look up that recipe. It had a ton of ingredients and I could not remember to print off the recipe let alone what the items were. I hope to try it out soon.

Thanks for the recipe!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky