Smoked Chicken w/ Q-View

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

cajunsmoke13

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Aug 7, 2008
Day off today, so I decided to smoke some chicken. Used some Jack Miller's to marinate it. Here it is.

Great Looking Chicken Steve...
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

My kind of chicken!
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Thanks to all. Appreciate it...looking for a good recipe, anything, to make with the leftover chicken. Anyone have a good recipe I can make up tomorrow on my day off...all props to you of course. Thanks.

I have an idea for you. Chicken Cacciatore.

Just make a basic marina sauce and simmer your left over pieces in it. Make the pasta of choice and put chicken on pasta and pour over sauce with some parmesan cheese.

Delish.

I did this in the smoker but I think the post was lost.

That sounds good and the kids would love it also. Thanks Ron

Can someone get me a napkin for the drool! Nice looking Chicken. Well done Steve

I like to make pizza out of my left over smoked meat. Smoked Chicken Pizza sounds real good right now!

Btw... awesome q-view. I love the link to the slide show. Everything looked great but my favorite pic was the chimichangas! I'm going to have to try that with my next batch of left overs...

Awesome!

Man that chicken looks really good too. I have never seen that marinade but I have'nt seen alot of things around here. I would make chicken fajtas with some of that chicken or a really good salad is whta we do alot of the times.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky