Smokeaholics anonymous

Discussion in 'Messages for All Guests and Members' started by glued2it, Oct 25, 2007.

1. Email

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. SMF

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. glued2it

glued2it Master of the Pit

Hello My my name is glued2it and I have a addiction!

Step1:
    I admitt I have become powerless over smoking meat and my wife has become unmanageable!

How many of you check SMF before checking your email?

Now be honest.

I do!

2. I'll be the first to admit it, crazy huh?

3. glued2it

glued2it Master of the Pit

All the people that vote for email are in denial.

First you must admit you have a problem!

4. cowgirl

cowgirl Smoking Guru OTBS Member

I'm a smokeaholic ....but I have to check my e-mails first due to the fact that I'm not crazy about my phone.[​IMG]
    I even have a cell phone that I do not turn on unless I need to call someone. heh[​IMG]

5. richoso1

richoso1 Smoking Guru OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Cowgirl, I'm with you on the cell phone thing. Ring a ding... no thanks.

6. ba_loko

ba_loko Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

This thread/poll just reminded me that I need to go check my email. [​IMG]

7. richoso1

richoso1 Smoking Guru OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Ba_LoKo, you crack me up man!

8. moltenone

moltenone Smoking Fanatic

gotta say SMF and proud of it!!!!!! there i said it.

Mark[​IMG]

9. allen

allen Smoking Fanatic

I check SMF every morning around 4:30am before going to work

10. bbq bubba

bbq bubba Master of the Pit OTBS Member

I don't even check my e-mail anymore...........everything i need is right here!![​IMG]

11. mossymo

mossymo Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

I am a member of many websites (Google MossyMO). But in all honesty, this is the site I tune into first. I love to hunt and fish; but the end result it is so I can smoke something.

I like the idea of reloading my own rifle cartridges and shotshells, harvesting a meal for the freeezer and then processing and or smoking the product for the table. I try to make most things we need in life myself; it makes me more proud of the final product and it helps if I have saved a few dollars (I want more than I can afford.....).

12. chris_harper

chris_harper Master of the Pit OTBS Member

SMF is my start page for my browser. i check it constantly. i'd bet most of the daily hits are me looking at stuff. my browser has tabbed browsing, so when i click on a bookmark, it opens it in a new tab. i just click back on the SMF tab to come back here. i reload it everytime i do, so it shows new threads or posts.

13. deer meat

deer meat Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

I receive regular emails from SMF if there is a post in a thread I posted in so I check my email first, and often.

14. smokin for life

smokin for life Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

The only E-Mail I get is (I'm almost afraid to say this) is SPAM.

15. crewdawg52

crewdawg52 Master of the Pit OTBS Member

When home, I check my email first. After that, go to a "favorite"...Aviation news, then to "Mega Millions" to see if I just retired!!!!! [​IMG] Then to SMF to give Blachhawk19 and BBQ Bubba a hard time.........[​IMG][​IMG] The better half complains I spend too much time on this site.........My reply....... I could be looking at adult sites. She doesn't say much after that! One for the guys! [​IMG]

16. badss

badss Meat Mopper

How'd you guys know I check this first....as I look over my shoulder for a camera! LOL.

17. rockyb

rockyb Smoke Blower

We have a few hobbies and smoking meat is only one of them, although lately we have been doing a lot of it. So I check my email first to see if there are any replies to posts I make on any of the forums....including smoking meat, motorcycle forums (2 sites right now), and winemaking forum.

18. scotty

scotty Smoking Fanatic

I check the wild and retired old goats forum first and then the SMF

19. chris_harper

chris_harper Master of the Pit OTBS Member

rocky, what motorcycoe forums you frequent?

crew, my wife says at least i am not looking at those sites when she thinks of how much time i soend here.

20. i only check my emails first if it is buisiness hours, and only my work email, any other time, i gotta check the smf first.