SMOKE TURKEY

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

snake03

Original poster
Jul 28, 2014
Manitoba Canada
Hi I am trying to smoke a turkey for thanksgiving and I was wondering if any one had a good receipe and also how long to smoke it and at what temp. I should be smoking it at

Thanks for any help I can get.

Snake03

here's an older post of mine when I still used the propane upright smoker. Try the search bar using 'smoked turkey' and many threads will pop up with pics to help you along. Maybe find one done with the same unit as yours? So, a little more input might be valuable to those looking to help you....what kind of unit you have, experience level etc. Lots of info here and smoked turkeys are a favorite of many here.....HTH, Willie

http://www.smokingmeatforums.com/t/103692/smoked-turkey-in-the-master-forge-gasser-w-qview

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky