Smoke-N-Butts with attitude!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

shooterrick

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Jan 13, 2008
South Louisiana
Well I have been absent for a time so thought I should do a post with attitude. Yes beer, vodka, and rum were involved!

The menu: Smokin Butts, Brisket, Dillo Eggs, Fatty, hash brown casserole, wicked beans, sautéed green beans, Heath Bar apple dip, angel food cake, strawberries dipped in chocolate, strawberry Daiquiris, tater salad, and plenty of beer.

With the new banner hung I woke up at 3:30 am and fired up the Lang with pecan. 14lbs brisket and 10 lb butt went on at 4:30am. We planned on eating at 5pm so I staggered the Dillo eggs stuffed with shrimp and cheese and the Mexican fatty to be done around 1pm for appetizers. Sausage was staggered on in two waves. Some sausage was for lunch and the rest was for supper. The Lang held nicely in the wind between 225-250 degrees and all was done at 3:30 when the butt and brisket were rested in the cooler till supper. It was about 75 degrees out with storm winds blowin. The first of the guests started arriving at 1:30. We all had a great time. The qview below are not my usual in depth pics of the process but hay, I had had a few Dacs!

Smoke-N-Butts LOL

She is loaded up!

Dillo eggs, fatty, sausage

Brisket

More Butt LOL

ShooterRicks Smoke-N-Butts BBQ

The food looks great, Rick. Looks like a good time.
smile.gif

Outstanding! Man would I love to have one of those langs and an invite to the party! Welcome back and hope to see more of your smokes and maybe even one day an invite to one of those crazy parties.

Hey welcome back and what a great post. Looks like a fun day of eatin' and drinkin' with some outgoing friends
PDT_Armataz_01_29.gif
.....Can't beat that at all! Course, the banner was the clincher. Well done!

PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Wow don't know how I missed this one looks like a good time was had by all and some awesome looking food too
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

And a good time was had by all! Congrats on what looks like a great smoke, and some tasty Q.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky