Smoke my Ass your best way!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

fresh raw flesh

Original poster
Jul 21, 2014
Hi, Master Smoker?

I'm any meat you love, Post your best or dream setup equipment and Smoke Maker that makes your day. As I'm here to learn. Under 600 bucks total, but will go higher to

1000 bucks.

My goals are slow temp smoking, a few wood types. Wanting a new gas vs. electric options. And this is to do 10- 30lbs anytime, and 50-80 lbs plus on the weekend smoke fest plan vacuum bagging.

I could be your favorite, Fresh Raw Meat! Smoke me slow! 

Tuna Belly Jerky. Thin or thick. Save in vacuum packs to enjoy.

Smoked Salmon. Thick slab to be sliced. Or others.  Save in vacuum packs to enjoy.

Pork Or Beef. TO EAT NOW! and Save in vacuum packs to enjoy.

Post Your Best, I'm here to make best choices.

FRM....

Last edited:
Got 18 lookers and no post? 

I want to be fun and explore smoking. Gee!

Am I asking for to much?

I have a GMG pellet smoker in your price range, look at the GMG's.... I've got the Daniel Boone but they have a bigger size..... The Jim Bowie ! I really like my GMG, it's become my go to smoker for dang near everything !

Thanks, I'm a learner, With lots of humor!

I'm setup a new smoker, Gas whatever seem harder to deal with. As electric is more controllable, vs venting all the time thing..

Need to put a lots or lower smoke in when needed, like tray inside smoke on grills or whatever, want to have option with setup to try to smoke 8 plus hours plus on one fill up. So to go all day thing.

I do overnite smokes all the time, check them out if you'd like ! It's gotta 18 lb. hopper so there quite a bit of fuel to run for a long while ! Just my 2 cents !

why is my first post bizarre? We want to smoke fresh meat. Not 5 day old meat sitting in the sun.

I said I was a learner. Exploring my options, and others options.

th_wsmsmile0ly.gif

This is the Roll Call forum.  please tell us about yourself, your equipment you have, what you have smoked and anything you'd like to learn, do, or further equipment you would like to buy.  Also, please put your location in your profile too.

I have the Oklahoma Joe and Love it. I can do pretty much what I want on it and it holds temperature very well (and I have not done any mods yet). It is sometimes a bit big for a small smoke but that is just a reason to have a second smoker (or maybe a third).

I use mostly Apple or Hickory but have used Cherry and Pecan for cold smoking cheese.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky