SMOKE HOLLOW customer service...WOW!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

xtexan

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Dec 4, 2006
Columbus,OH
I posted yesterday about heat problems I was having w/ my new Smoke Hollow smoker. (I was having difficulty getting the heat down to 225*-250*)

I decided to contact the manafacturer to see if they could help me, truthfully I didn't expect much help,as I haven't experienced good customer service lately. Well to my surprise someone from the company contacted me within an hour!!! I spoke to a very nice gentleman who quickly resolved my problem.

I have to say that this is the best customer service that I have ever received, and I would recommend the smoker and the company to anyone!

That's great to here XT. Here at work, I try to get my security staff focused on Customer Service by responding promptly (and with a good attitude) to our clients needs. A lot of the time when I deal with "Customer Service" it leaves me thinking it's "Cuss some more" service.

I JUST BOUGHT A CHEAPO SMOKEHOLLOW SMOKER AND USED IT FOR MY TURKEY THIS PAST THURSDAY..MY FIRST ATTEMT WITH THIS ELETRIC WAS I COULDNT GET ENOUGH HEAT..SO I CALLED CUSTOMER SERVICE AND NOT ONLY DID THEY MAKE A GOOD RECOMANDATION TO FIX THE PROBLEM THEY SENT ME A FREE COVER AS WELL..

Are you gonna tell us the fix or leave us hanging???
I'd also like the contact you have, maybe they could help me repair mine since it burned up!!
PDT_Armataz_01_23.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky