Smoke em if ya got em!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

fishawn

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Jan 8, 2008
Olympia, WA
Last night I was smoking bacon wrapped tri-tip medallions & bacon wrapped shrimp. The smoker looked kinda empty so I threw in a package of hot dogs, pre-cooked Schwans sausage patties & an aluminum foil "boat" of regular salted shelled peanuts & triscuits/wheat thins. I have smoked hot dogs before & I & the kids really liked them, the sausage was ok, the crackers pretty good, but the peanuts were Outstanding! What else am I missing that is in my house, pantry or the corner store that becomes much better by smoking? I have heard of pizza, corn dogs, burritos, & a few other things, just wondering if I am missing something.

JB, it was Hickory. I only had them in the MES for about 30 minutes. Went to the store today & got some more & Almonds also.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky