Smitty's SCORE!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
well, I got my 6-15 today. and I must say that this is some top quality ground pepper mix. I don't think it is as hot as some people say it is. the heat was good, but rabbits aren't warming there hands on it the next day if you know what I mean... the flavor though, is out of this world. I would love to be added to the list of guaranteed business if I could be. Rich, thanks again and I'll be getting your payment out soon. it was worth the wait... also, I have some ideas to use it with, like maybe make a duster full of 6-15 and dry ranch dressing. for some reason I think that would be good on everything, even chocolate cake :)

Heh, yes, I DO know what ya mean! For folks who think Frank's is really spicy, the mix is HOT! Me... I give it a 6-7 on my hot scale. Anything over 8.5 I don't use tho LOL!

Hmm interesting thought there. Also, consider some jello perhaps.. ;{)
You are now on "The List" for next season... I'll of course post when the new batch is in.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky