SMF Q View Calander

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

white cloud

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Mar 27, 2007
Riley Center MI
I had sent this to Jeff about a month ago but never got a response. I thought it was cool idea at the time espeacilly for some of us that can't smoke a whole lot in the winter months. What do you all think?

Private Message: SMF CalanderRecipients: TulsaJeff

post_old.gif
08-09-2008, 12:53 PM
White Cloud
user_online.gif
vbmenu_register("postmenu_", true);
Professional Smoking Consultant
OTBS Member
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif

SMF Calander
Hey Jeff,
I just had a thought about a possible money maker for the site. The SMF Calander of Q-View. It could be a contest amongst members to enter their pics to be printed in the annual calander along with the recipe to go along with it and if they choose a photo of themselves. Or no contest at all, just let the members vote on the best Q pic of the year. It could also be catagorized such as Pork, Beef ect......... Or a fatty calender. I am sure you could improve on the idea. Just a thought have a good one.
LEE

Pitts and Spitts Wood Smoker
Smoke Hollow Electric Smoker
Weber 3 Burner Gas Grill
Tractor Ring Fire pit with a big grate corn roaster

Count me in for one - maybe even a small profile of the person below their qvue would be nice (unless ya wanna stay anonymous).

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky