Smashburgers, sides and cheesecake

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
To those of you that PM’d me here is the keto cheesecake recipe in the pic below. The crust is a simple peanut butter cookie recipe. 2 cups natural sf peanut butter, 2 eggs, 1 cup sugar feee sweetener such as Swerve. I doubled the recipe , pressed out a cookie thickness crust and then back the rest into cookies. Bake for 10-12 minutes at 350F I used a few of those for the cookie crumble. The peanut butter sauce if you want to dress it up is 1/4 cup butter, 1/4 cup natural sf peanut butter, 1/2 cup heavy cream, 1/4 cup water, 4 tbsp sweetener and 1 tsp vanilla. Melt butter. Add the rest except the water and bring to a boil, simmer until you get a syrupy consistency. Thin with the water if needed. Note it will set up in frig and you will need to nuke it and shake to remix. Note the cheesecake filling is NO BAKE Refrigerate overnight and it sets up very solid
13AA0B2D-E90E-45F2-B327-63FB78372C2B.jpeg

Last edited:
To those of you that PM’d me here is the keto cheesecake recipe in the pic below. The crust is a simple peanut butter cookie recipe. 2 cups natural sf peanut butter, 2 eggs, 1 cup sugar feee sweetener such as Swerve. I doubled the recipe , pressed out a cookie thickness crust and then back the rest into cookies. Bake for 10-12 minutes at 350F I used a few of those for the cookie crumble. The peanut butter sauce if you want to dress it up is 1/4 cup butter, 1/4 cup natural sf peanut butter, 1/2 cup heavy cream, 1/4 cup water, 4 tbsp sweetener and 1 tsp vanilla. Melt butter. Add the rest except the water and bring to a boil, simmer until you get a syrupy consistency. Thin with the water if needed. Note it will set up in frig and you will need to nuke it and shake to remix. Note the cheesecake filling is NO BAKE Refrigerate overnight and it sets up very solid View attachment 463779
After looking in aisle for about 10 minutes found the sugarfree chips. They proud of those. Going to try make tomorrow.

After looking in aisle for about 10 minutes found the sugarfree chips. They proud of those. Going to try make tomorrow.
I am making another one today to deliver to my brother in law. They begged me for a whole one and two other people that tried it want to buy one. The best value on keto chips out there is Bake Believe at Walmart. Many Walmart’s are now carrying the full line of Lily’s sf chips too. Just picked up their new mint chocolate, butterscotch and salted caramel chips. Going to use the butterscotch in Magic Bars today I think after the cheesecake is done.

To those of you that PM’d me here is the keto cheesecake recipe in the pic below. The crust is a simple peanut butter cookie recipe. 2 cups natural sf peanut butter, 2 eggs, 1 cup sugar feee sweetener such as Swerve. I doubled the recipe , pressed out a cookie thickness crust and then back the rest into cookies. Bake for 10-12 minutes at 350F I used a few of those for the cookie crumble. The peanut butter sauce if you want to dress it up is 1/4 cup butter, 1/4 cup natural sf peanut butter, 1/2 cup heavy cream, 1/4 cup water, 4 tbsp sweetener and 1 tsp vanilla. Melt butter. Add the rest except the water and bring to a boil, simmer until you get a syrupy consistency. Thin with the water if needed. Note it will set up in frig and you will need to nuke it and shake to remix. Note the cheesecake filling is NO BAKE Refrigerate overnight and it sets up very solid View attachment 463779
Got cheesecake in fridge. Messed up 1st one not checking cream and it had soured. Made the cookie crust and will do the topping if have enough peanut butter left.

Reactions: jcam222
Got cheesecake in fridge. Messed up 1st one not checking cream and it had soured. Made the cookie crust and will do the topping if have enough peanut butter left.
This is wildly popular with my family and friends. They routinely offer t pay me to make it for them. Cookie crumble on top isn’t essential but is a nice touch. Really like the peanut sauce on top.

This is wildly popular with my family and friends. They routinely offer t pay me to make it for them. Cookie crumble on top isn’t essential but is a nice touch. Really like the peanut sauce on top.
This is incredible! I ate half now and need find someone to give the rest. Don't need to eat that everyday.

Reactions: jcam222
Thanks all for stopping by to look :) Appreciate the likes and compliments. The true star of the show on this meal was that cheesecake. I passed out a few samples and have literally had 3 people call offering to buy one lol. It’s the bomb.
I'd love to see the cheesecake recipe :)

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky