SMALL GARDEN IN EAST TEXAS -4

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Here are a few more Pics, Canned these yesterday , getting ton's of cucumbers and my neighbor brought me the corn and all our onions

IMG_2302.jpg

25 ears
IMG_2303.jpg
IMG_2304.jpg

My Onions
IMG_2306.jpg

Cucumbers pulled today
IMG_2308.jpg

Reactions: FelicityG92
I did some more "Cowboy Candy" aka "Sweet Jalapenos" About 3 lbs of peppers.

IMG_2310.jpg

3 pints of Good Stuff
IMG_2311.jpg

You have very beautiful photos, thank you for sharing. It's great to have your own garden and grow your own fruits and vegetables. These jars look wonderful! And I'm just at the beginning of this way. I want to believe that in a few years I will also be able to send you a photo of my harvest. First, I need to learn how to grow a cactus so that it doesn't dry up. But I can already say that I have installed a beautiful fountain in the backyard that will be powered by solar energy. Here is an overview of the solar panels woahtech.com that will make this possible. So, my garden will look perfect. In addition, I invited a landscape designer to decorate the garden with plants, but I would also like to learn how to grow and care for plants myself. If you can tell me where I should start, it will be great!

Last edited:
I did 3 Quarts of Cowboy Candy Yesterday, I think That will stock me up.

Gary

Reactions: FelicityG92
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky