Sim Smoker

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Kind of kewl, but will take some getting used to .. watch out for the bird doo

Keep Smokin

after seeing this link, and playing some, i have a few thoughts on it. on your fire, how do you kepp it burning for a longer time? mine burns out after awhile, and it looks as though the back of the firebox is gone (you can see the fence thru it). when you see a bird, put the mouse cursor over it and click- you hear a gunshot and the bird disappears. click on the dog, and you hear a man say "sit down" and the dog quits. i took the meat to 195°, and it said it was uncooked meat. anyone else have anything to say about this game?

I tried chicken first and took it to 180 and it said it was uncooked also. Tried a second time, chose ribs, had the fire going ribs in and that little bird ended my game! Third time, ribs, did a rub, put them on drank two beers, took them to 200 plated them, tabled them, put some sauce on and scored 227. Not sure why you have to take the temp up so high.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky