signing my daughter up

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Great addition to the site, just don't confuse that little bundle with something your going to put on the smoker!!

Congratulations !!!!

mike

Congratulations! She looks beautiful...it's just too bad they grow up to be teenage girls! LMAO!! Ah looks to me like you and your buddies should be able to keep those teenage boys at bay!!!! LOL!!!

Great pictures!! Congrats on your new family :)

Lisa
tongue.gif

That's great Gypsy. A gorgeous little one for sure. I know your days ahead will be filled with much joy as you see her grow and mature.

What a cute little bundle!
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif
Here's wishing you and your family all the best!!!

Theresa, you must have an enormous collection of art stuffed away... nicely done!!

It's funny, having all girls, those hangers look like question marks. God, there are so many question marks raising girls...
confused.gif
icon_mrgreen.gif

thank you guys for all the congrats. baby & mama are happy & health,btw this our 5th(4 girls & a boy). i can't wait for the day she can gnaw on her 1st smoked turkey leg.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky