• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

signing my daughter up

virgo53

Smoke Blower
Joined Apr 17, 2007
Great addition to the site, just don't confuse that little bundle with something your going to put on the smoker!!

Congratulations !!!!

mike

shorts

Meat Mopper
Joined May 23, 2007
Congratulations! She looks beautiful...it's just too bad they grow up to be teenage girls! LMAO!! Ah looks to me like you and your buddies should be able to keep those teenage boys at bay!!!! LOL!!!

lisacsco

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Apr 30, 2007
Great pictures!! Congrats on your new family :)

Lisa

hillbillysmoker

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 7, 2007
That's great Gypsy. A gorgeous little one for sure. I know your days ahead will be filled with much joy as you see her grow and mature.

hawgheaven

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined May 5, 2007
What a cute little bundle!
Here's wishing you and your family all the best!!!

tonto1117

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Jan 25, 2007
Congratulations Gypsy.......she's a cutie for sure!!!!!!

hawgheaven

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined May 5, 2007
Theresa, you must have an enormous collection of art stuffed away... nicely done!!

It's funny, having all girls, those hangers look like question marks. God, there are so many question marks raising girls...

watery eyes

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined May 21, 2007
Congratulations!!

Soon you will have a very large supply of apple juice like we do for our grand-daughter.

gypsyseagod

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined May 5, 2007
thank you guys for all the congrats. baby & mama are happy & health,btw this our 5th(4 girls & a boy). i can't wait for the day she can gnaw on her 1st smoked turkey leg.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.