?Signature?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bearswoodshop

Fire Starter
Original poster
OTBS Member
Dec 31, 2005
Central Indiana
In some places my "Signature" shows up and sometimes it does not. Even while I am signed in, it will not show in some forum posts. Tried to change it several times and re-submit, but it still won't show all the time. What am I doing wrong, Thanks in advance. BEAR
Oh, I do have the box checked for (Attach signature), just thought of something, I will move my cookie control down a notch and see if that helps.

bear i had this same problem,

if you look just below the text box there are 6 boxes to check, the 4th one down says attach signature, check it and your problems is solved.

you have to check it every time or it wont work, maby in the future we wont have to do that but for now it only takes a second.

but i see your signature every time.

Mine doesnt' seem to work at all. There is no box to check.... I have looked now for it now for 2 days, and it still doesn't seem to work.... any suggestions.

I see the box, it is under the message, not the profile update page.... so does that mean I have to check it for every message that I reply to or do.....

thanks,
Bill

Mr Grumpy,

At the top of your page under the SMF banner select Profile. It is next to memberlist.

When selected it will bring you to your home page. Click the next tab to Home which is Profile again.

It will bring you to the profile page. On the left side of the page click on the text that says Profile Settings.

When profile settings comes up click on the text on the left side that says Posting.

When posting selections come up click yes on the first box to always attach signature.

If you have a problem still PM me and I will be glad to help. :D

Rodger,

That is the trick.... I did not see the links on the left side..... :oops: :oops:

I figured there should be something real simple.....

Thanks,
Bill

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky