Side dish to cook while waiting on Pork butts?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

titus0327

Fire Starter
Original poster
Dec 22, 2009
North Tonawanda, NY
Im helping plan my cousins bachelor party and we're doing Pulled Pork, Deep Fried Turkeys, BBQ Baked Beans, Potato Salad, and Cole Slaw.  We're gonna have some extra room in the smoker so I wanna toss in something that we can do as an appetizer, so Im looking for some suggestions.  But first, a few guidelines.  Im looking for something easy, quick, and delicious, just to toss in there.  I dont wanna do anything that will take a lot of prep work, such as ABT's.  I would like to do something relatively inexpensive that can feed a large group of guys.  Well, that should be it.  Please flood me with your ideas.

Thanks

Sausage! I like to toss a couple of Johnsonville Bratts, and a pan of sliced hot links with BBQ sauce into the smoker when I do long smokes. Bratt's get served up with some sauteed onion, and hot links are a great appetizer! Super easy, super tastey, and the smoker makes them reall, really good!

meat balls, pig candy, sausage, bacon wrapped hotdogs

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky