Side Box Smoker Availability

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

mulepackin

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Dec 27, 2007
Central Montana
After reading Mr. Porky's CGSP thread, I was researching them on the web. What I discovered was that it is unavailable through their website, as well as many online retailers. I found some similar issues with Charbroil offsets as well, but not to the same degree, Anyone know whats up in the manf/retail world? I'm thinking it is just supply and demand, and obviously some are available, but curious if anyone knows of any other issues.

You can get a Char Griller at Lowes or you can get a Silver Smoker at Home Depot. They are both pretty good units as long as you do the mods.
PDT_Armataz_01_36.gif

osh carries the fire box and so does home depot and wal mart but, home depot and wal mart sell the fire box as a small mini grill with its own stand. osh has the firebox for $59.99

I've foud websites to be somewhat misleading. Whats on the site might not be instore and vice versa. Go to Lowes and do a search for 'smoker' and they don't list the SFB, but when I went there yesterday, they had a pallet each of the super pro and side burners. SFB's about 54 ea and the super pro about 129

good luck!

I have had the same problem in my area. Seems like at the normal go to spots, hardware store, Cabala's etc don't have the good ones in stock. I even checked at BBQ Galore and their flagship smoker is not in stock in ANY store in california. I may have to settle for a brinkman verticle.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky