Sianara smoker!

Discussion in 'Pork' started by pinkmeat, Sep 13, 2008.

1. pinkmeat

pinkmeat Smoking Fanatic

Well, I'm off to the beach tomorrow, thank god there are no tropical things to worry about this week, although my thoughts and prayers go out to those who have suffered through Ike last night and today.

So, I am saying sianara to the smokers and cooked some stuff today to take with me to the OBX....

Funny thing, my folks are coming down the latter part of the week and although I HATE eating deli meat sandwiches for lunch, they live on the stuff. I quickly offered to do some pulled pork. Cooked one 7.5lb and one 8.5lb butt today. Cannot wait to eat it ALL week. Sorry no progress pics, just will have finished pics asap.

I am pulling ribs at 7:35pm, and the 2 butts are finishing in the oven....almost to 210 each. Qview's to come shortly....

2. pops6927

pops6927 Smoking Guru Staff Member Moderator Group Lead OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Mmmm can't wait!

3. ezmoney

ezmoney Meat Mopper

GA
    Waiting patiently!

4. pinkmeat

pinkmeat Smoking Fanatic

Well, the ribs were great, and the pork is looking mighty fine. I did have to sample a few bites even though I am still stuffed from the ribs....ENJOY!!!

Individuals shot:

Butt #2, followed by pulled pork, quite a bit of it:

5. richoso1

richoso1 Smoking Guru OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Nothing like giving them options, I'd sure go for some Q instead of Deli.

6. ronp

ronp Smoking Guru OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Niice job.[​IMG] Thanks for the QVIEW.

7. big game cook

big game cook Smoking Fanatic

looks like a fine one to me. hope my brisket turns out that good looking. on now.

8. bmudd14474

bmudd14474 Smoking Guru Staff Member Administrator Group Lead OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Nice job. Looks like some great lunches to me.