Show your dog

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

lawdog

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Nov 13, 2007
Ransom Canyon, TX
I saw the thread of show yourself, and as many dog lovers as it looks like there are here I thought maybe we could show pics of those loyal four legged friends that stick by our sides through thick and thin.

This is my new English Setter named Laci, I got her a month ago after having to have my 2 1/2 ya old Golden put down for a osteo sarcoma(sp). Laci goes everywhere with me including work, give her a few months and I ill start her bird training.

What would this be? D-View?

Anyway, here's my gal. Bout 12 now, and from Thailand. In Thailand and Vietnam they'd be used as boar hunters and oddly they fish in rivers (she likes a salmon more than a steak. Always fun to take her fishing.)

I don't hunt (never really had the opportunity to learn, so she's more of my hiking companion.)

She does have a keen eye. Oddly, I've found she picks snakes out regularly. I'm not sure if being a breed from SE Asia, they have to stay more alert to them. Here she found a turtle

And lastly, not being impresed at all by the Grand Canyon
Eos_GC.jpg

Here's my dog...NO he isn't a German shepherd - dachshund mix, he's a welsh corgi of the Pembroke variety. Cardigans have tails. He doesn't do much except attack dust motes and snowflakes.

What beautiful dogs!

I have border collies for working cattle, horses and even pigs. This one was my absolute favorite....

icon_redface.gif
Sorry minn.bill, almost included cats in the intro but opted not to. Wrong decision. Let me ammend to include all those furry, scaled and or winged (sorry if I left anybody out) friends that make our lives special

Our 11 year old cocker spaniel.

i like the kitty on the left very much

hey both my puppy and kitty love when i come in smelling like smoke..lol

peaches

peaches2nd6.jpg

Smoke (not smokey like pic says..lol)

90448340eq0.jpg

trying to enter pics of youngest sons dog but photo bucket is down for site maintenance. One mothe older than Laci, English pointer (Madi), both keep eachother busy so they are worn out by the time they come inside in the evening. Got the pointer and the setter about 3 days apart, working them together for hunting. Son is SR in high school and still @ home so pointer will stay with me once he goes to college) Will try again w/pics later.

Lawdog

here is frank 10yrs. and Chilli 9mo. good thing this wasn't show your pets!
There is a 10 pic limit!

This is Sadie, she is a rescue pup from the local SPCA. She is probably the most spoiled rotten pit bull you will ever see.
6286bb3a_vbattach16401.jpg

ea6a7885_vbattach16400.jpg

04113058_vbattach16399.jpg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky