SHISH KABOBS

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

gary s

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jan 6, 2011
Shish Kabobs

My Dear Wife had a Fantastic Idea Yesterday "Lets have shish kabobs !!" haven't had em in a long time.
She started by cutting up a nice chunk of Choice Top Sirloin, onions, bell pepper and mushrooms. Usually go with tomatoes too but forgot them Oh well.
She takes everything and puts it in a pan and covers it with Zesty Italian dressing and Black Pepper (we have to cut out salt) so no salt but some Mrs. Dash, Then on the Skewers and back in the pan and in the fridge to rest for a few hours.
Then out on the counter for a bit while the grill is heating up.

Here are a couple of before and after pics.

IMG_0271.jpg

IMG_0272.jpg

Thanks for the look

I should know better than to look at this forum right before dinnertime. Those kebobs look fantastic. I'm suggesting it to SWMBO for later in the week, when it warms up a tad.

Looking good Gary, yummy!
I just ate but would go for one of those.

Kabobs are always a crowd pleaser at our house.
I've started separating the meat from the veggies, meat kabobs and veggie kabobs.
That way I can cook the meat over really high heat for a good sear and my veggies don't get over cooked.

I should know better than to look at this forum right before dinnertime. Those kebobs look fantastic. I'm suggesting it to SWMBO for later in the week, when it warms up a tad.
I’m thinking the same thing, braz!
I may take Thursday off just to take advantage of the warm swing.
To heck with the rain they’re calling for. I want to grill or smoke something!

Looking good Gary, yummy!
I just ate but would go for one of those.

Kabobs are always a crowd pleaser at our house.
I've started separating the meat from the veggies, meat kabobs and veggie kabobs.
That way I can cook the meat over really high heat for a good sear and my veggies don't get over cooked.

We do that sometimes too Works great

Awesome looking kabobs Gary!
Makes me want to go out & fire up the grill & make a batch myself!
Very nicely done!
Congrats on making the carousel!!
Al

Thanks guys Much Appreciated

Gary

Yep, Mighty fine looking kabobs..... Now I am thinking of doing some as well... ( When it warms up up here some) Like for sure

I Know--I'm Late again!!

Man, Do those ever look Mighty Tasty!!:)

Nice Job, Gary!!---Like.

Bear

Thanks again, also do shrimp kabobs Mmmmm

Got a King Ranch Chicken Casserole going this evening

Gary

Thank you

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky