Deleted

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Well don't leave us hanging where's the sliced finished photos of that Tri Tip????

Tri tip is our favorite roast to smoke. Just picked up a bulk pack to hold us over for a few month!

Looks great! They just jacked the price around me to 10.99#![emoji]128545[/emoji]

Looks great! They just jacked the price around me to 10.99#![emoji]128545[/emoji]

That's what they are here in the grocery stores and Costco. Cash and Carry our local PNW restaurant supply has the choice mega pack 6-7 roasts for $4.30/# or the angus two packs for $4.45/#. Which is up from last year the choice was $3,25/#.

That's what they are here in the grocery stores and Costco. Cash and Carry our local PNW restaurant supply has the choice mega pack 6-7 roasts for $4.30/# or the angus two packs for $4.45/#. Which is up from last year the choice was $3,25/#.

Must be nice our restaurant supply store is GFS they don't have Tri tip but at least they have ribs and brisket! Even at 4.45 it's great I thought $7.99 was a good price while they jacked it up for summer I assume. I never had any before middle end of last year I think they turn it to burger or stew meat around our parts.

Very good looking Tri-Tip , doesn't look like a (mis)adventure , in fact , it looks very delicious .
drool.gif

Keep 'em coming , have fun and . . .

I'm lucky enough to have a local ranch where I can acquire grass fed beef for reasonable prices. Prices vary, but no where near $10.99/lb.

Grass fed is great! Unfortunately the only grass fed steak I ever had was at the Ranch steakhouse in Colorado which closed by the next time we were there. They even sold raw meat there as well!

That is a beautiful looking steak. In my opinion there is no best way to do steak but smoking is one of the better ways and this one looks terrific.

Disco

Nice job man!  I've done one in the smoker and doing one on the kettle tonight.  Thanks for the review of both.  Sometimes it feels like cheating using the kettle, but damn it does a good job doing it's thing!

Mike

You inspired me. I think Im going to do some chicken this weekend, but I am going to throw one of these on now too. Busy day at work so had to have an early lunch. Im starving and that Q-view made me drool! Points for sure.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky