Sept Throwdown Voting Thread 1 of 3.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Which is the best?

• 1) Sausage-in-egg bacon wrapped fatty with criss cut taters and chocolate pintos.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2) Smoked Sushi ! ! !

• 3) The four egg omelet breakfast fatty

• 4) Lasagna Fatty.

• 5) MINI FATTIES

• 6) Hardboiled eggs covered with hashbrowns.

• 7) The sweet and sour chicken and rive fatty

• 8) Simple pork sausage and beef fatties.

• 9) Pork, Bacon, Rice, Seaweed, Crawfish, Bryner's SmokeHouse Appalachian Rub and Creole Sauce.

• 10) New England Clambake Fattie

• 11) Baconator Fatty

• 12) Breakfast fatty

• 13) Jalapeño SPAM Fatty

• 14) Country style sausage with spinach, garlic, smoked ham, shredded parmesan cheese, and a few spic

• 15) Chicken Fajita Fatty.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I was wondering why we have the requirement for a code word if we aren't going to enforce the requirement? 
Actually, I am pretty sure there were some people that said they had made something but forgot the code word so they didn't send in their entries.  Nothing against the ones that forgot and sent their entries in anyway, but rules are rules.  Every vote for one of the ones that don't have the code word is one vote that a correct entry isn't getting.  If we are allowing it, shouldn't the ones that didn't send theirs in because they forgot the word get to send theirs in for consideration?  So what if they are past the deadline, we aren't following rules anyway.  My two cents.

Bigfish

I was wondering why we have the requirement for a code word if we aren't going to enforce the requirement? 
Actually, I am pretty sure there were some people that said they had made something but forgot the code word so they didn't send in their entries.  Nothing against the ones that forgot and sent their entries in anyway, but rules are rules.  Every vote for one of the ones that don't have the code word is one vote that a correct entry isn't getting.  If we are allowing it, shouldn't the ones that didn't send theirs in because they forgot the word get to send theirs in for consideration?  So what if they are past the deadline, we aren't following rules anyway.  My two cents.

Bigfish

Yes there are some without the code word that I included. Those people can't win the prize but I wanted to display all the entries. The grand prize will be awarded after judges choice. The voting is for the second prize.

I thought the word Smoker had to be in the picture to qualify.. 
icon_confused.gif

So for second prize you don't need the code word????
David

I think the rules are just guidelines... nothing we need to adhere too.

As stated before if you would of read prior post the people without the word are NOT able to win the prizes. But as I have done in all other throwdowns I still include them for everyone to see.

Brian, first let me start by saying you have done a great job with this, the amount of your own time you took to do this is greatly appreciated. I think it is great you want everyone's hard work displayed. I just disagree with non qualified entry's getting votes. Maybe next throwdown wh can have a disqualified thread ?

David

The entree's that do not have the code word "Smoker" in the photo's have received 18 votes to date (9am CST 9/29/12). These are 18 votes that the entree's that do have the code "Smoker" on their photo could have received. These 18 votes between the 3 - September Throwdown threads change the outcome of the "People's Choice" finalist.

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky