Selling smokers due to circumstances.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

icyhot

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Aug 6, 2014
kentucky
Have a Lang 36 stretch runabout for 2200 and also have a Viking gravity feed smoker for 1500.both in new shape.

Have a Lang 36 stretch runabout for 2200 and also have a Viking gravity feed smoker for 1500.both in new shape.
Morning icyhot.  Since you posted pics of your new Viking just yesterday, I can only imagine the circumstances forcing you to sell it already!  Whatever it is, I'm sorry to hear that you have to sell.  I was looking forward to watching you cook on that new gravity fed.  It's probably a good thing for me that we don't live closer to each other...or I might be tempted to make you an offer on the Viking.

I hope everything's OK...

Red

Last edited:
Yea stuff happened pretty quick. Hate to sell them but sometimes you have to

Well guys the Lang is gone only have the Viking left. I will take offers

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky