Seeking apple gouda pork sausage reciepe

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

shawnthomas

Fire Starter
Original poster
Aug 20, 2016
Southwest Iowa USA
Does anyone have any good apple gouda pork sausage reciepes they would be willing to share. I have eaten some good store bought ones and felt surly I can make my own better with out all the other crop they put in them.

I'm thinking of starting with a mild polish type seasoning mix. Using all pork butt and adding dehydrated apples in when I grind. Then just before stuffing adding gouda cheese cubes.

I am all ears to anyone who has done this before!

Looks like you're doing Great on your own, Shawn!!
drool.gif
icon14.gif

However, If I ever wanted help with sausage making, or recipe, I'd check with a guy here who calls himself "NEPAS".

Bear

Last edited:
Hey Shawn, like Bear said NEPAS is a sausage making guru!
The next time you use dehydrated apples try adding in some apple sauce too. Just watch how much water you add or it can get too wet quick!
Just an idea to try.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky