SeaSideSmoking

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

seasidesmoking

Original poster
Dec 6, 2015
What's up my fellow smokers. I'm completely new to smoking, I've read some of the forum and I'm glad to have you guys as my mentors. I live in long beach Ca. And the weathers always nice so we love being outside with friends and family, some cold beers and some Merel, Wayon, Coe or Willie on the speaker. So what a good way to hang out, smoking meats not only a craft I can be proud of but its a great way to gather friends and family and have a good time.

Welcome aboard SSS.  Sounds like you and I share good taste in music.  (I like both kinds of music;  Country and Western).

You have picked a great hobby in smoking and you are right;  "It is a great way to socialize with friends and family.

Welcome to SMF but must warn you it can be a danger to you health its habit forming. Enjoy the sight. Music did someone say I thought there was only one kind you got it.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky