I must have got lucky because I am not very skilled at these things. I took some Rutland's High Temperature Silicone Sealant for woodburning stoves and chimneys and laid a bead around where the doors rested. I first had washed the new smoker, then rinsed with fresh water, and let dry. Then I laid a bead of silicone where the doors rested and sprayed the actual doors with PAM and let dry some, then simply closed the doors, and then waited 24 hours. I am shaky so the beads were not perfect; but they did the job, and now I get to fire test the rig. But this is a simple task if I can do it. I also did the inside corners of the firebox so I can better control the air intake. I don't know how to post pictures; and they probably wouldn't look good anyway. Semper Fi and Good Smokes.