Score!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

indaswamp

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
Staff member
OTBS Member
Apr 27, 2017
South Louisiana-Yes, it is HOT
While visiting my buddy in Kansas, picked up a commercial grade Stainless steel prep table for $40 bucks!
IMG_20240529_112315.jpg

On casters too! Will be great for smoking and frying fish outside under the carport!

Nice! The company I work for just bought a grocery store/deli and going to turn it into a different business. So I asked one of our maintenance guys working there about slicers, grinders, tables etc. Turns out the people in "management" that make more on their Christmas bonus than I do annually already snatched everything up! :emoji_angry:

Nice score!!! Right place, right time...
I have 5, 3 about that size and 2 smaller. Each cost me a whole lot more than that.

While visiting my buddy in Kansas, picked up a commercial grade Stainless steel prep table for $40 bucks!
View attachment 697963
On casters too! Will be great for smoking and frying fish outside under the carport!
$40 is a great deal! What width is that? I just bought the exact same one, 36" wide, off Amazon. Or it looks to be the exact same one.
20240505_172232[1].jpg

That bottom shelf is held in place with Allen head set screws and can be moved up or down. I have my slicer, grinder, stuffer, and accessories on mine and can roll it out to the kitchen when ready for use...

Reactions: chopsaw
Nice score . The amount of that stuff I've passed on for free over the years makes me want to cry .

Nice score I've bought a couple about that size to put equipment on

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky