Saying Hello to the Roll Call

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

txbbqkid

Original poster
Feb 7, 2012
Amarillo, TX
Im Dean from the Texas Panhandle. Im a young enthusiast, 23, but i have built over 14 cookers (3 trailer smokers, and the rest backyard smokers and pits) in the past 6 years and I'm looking for new and improved designs to build. I am a high school coach and teacher and i BBQ and build on the side. I love cooking all kinds of foods but BBQ is definitely my favorite. So any help with designs ideas or delicious recipes would be greatly appreciate here. 

welcome1.gif
 to SMF Dean. You have come to the right place for smoking info. This site is loaded with great info just use the search bar at top of page to find what you are looking for. If you can't locate the answer just ask folks here are willing to share there knowledge. I am looking forward to your builds.  Sounds like you have allot of build knowledge to share, and I look forward to your posts and help to those that need it. 

Hey Dean Welcome to SMF - come to Cali and build  me a smoker 

Welcome to the SMF Family...Darn I wish you lived closer!...JJ

Ill see what pictures i can find. I know i have pictures of my last little project, nothing special just got bored and had some scraps laying around. Ill try to find pictures from my past ones. I believe my AG teacher still has alot.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky