Saying Good-Bye...for awhile

Discussion in 'Messages for All Guests and Members' started by cajunsmoke13, Dec 17, 2009.

1. cajunsmoke13

cajunsmoke13 Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Well the family and I are heading out of Louisiana. Gonna miss the place. Just got a job in West Virginia...Hello cold weather, I guess. Will be off and on checking in on you guys, but need to get the place packed up. Have a good Christmas and New Year to you all. New smoker waiting for me when I hit W.V. Thanks Zeke for the plans and Alex for all the info on the area.

2. pineywoods

pineywoods Smoking Guru Staff Member Administrator Group Lead SMF Premier Member

Steve I hope ya'll have a good and safe move see ya when you get back online

3. chefrob

chefrob Master of the Pit OTBS Member

az
    good luck with the move and like piney said, we'll see ya when you get settled.

4. alx

alx Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Man, I cant wait to hook up-up here.Have to check out a cap-penguin game hehheh...Good luck steve.Nice country around dere.Bit colder then louisiana,but you know that...

5. bmudd14474

bmudd14474 Smoking Guru Staff Member Administrator Group Lead OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Good luck with the move steve. We will miss having you around but I am glad that you have a job there.

6. beer-b-q

beer-b-q Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Good Luck with the move and don't forget to send us all some moonshine from West Virginie...[​IMG]

7. desertlites

desertlites Master of the Pit OTBS Member

WOW I musta missed somthing-sorry u have to leave the place you like but who knows maybe you will fit right in there-good luck and be safe.

8. carpetride

carpetride Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Best of Luck! What you gonna do when you don't have humidity!!

9. rambler

rambler Smoke Blower SMF Premier Member

Love W.V. Steve. Good luck and be safe!

10. smokingohiobutcher

smokingohiobutcher Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Good Luck Steve! Hope all goes well! And Congrats early on the new smoker![​IMG]
    Later SOB

11. gnubee

gnubee Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

We'll be here awaiting till you get settled in have a safe trip and move. Don't forget to pack the snow shovels.

12. Travel safely Steve & Family!

13. old poi dog

old poi dog Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Looking forward to your posts once you get settled in. Until then, be safe.

14. fire it up

fire it up Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Well at least you are moving into the area (if you can count Jersey as part of the area, but within a days drive...)

Worked with a lady from a town in WV where every year they held a hillbilly festival with BBQ possum and such, not sure the name of the town but you cuold keep your ears open for it. Never know when some good BBQ'd skunk might come in handy...

Did get to taste some homemade raspberry moonshine, pretty nasty but it did the trick [​IMG]

15. rivet

rivet Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Hey sorry to hear that you have to up and move, but congratulations on the new job! Have a safe trip and hope you all get settled in real good.

[​IMG]

16. bassman

bassman Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Good luck on the move and the new job, Steve. At least you know we're only a few mouse clicks away.[​IMG]

17. oneshot

oneshot Master of the Pit SMF Premier Member

Hey Steve, congrats on the new job but what a bummer ya gotta move during the holidays....
    Gonna miss ya around here and hope ya come back soon.
    Have a safe trip/move and hope you and the family have a safe and
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!!! [​IMG]

18. alblancher

alblancher Master of the Pit Group Lead OTBS Member

Just don't take your shoes off while there. Mountain folk wouldn't appreciate a Cajun's webbed toes.

Al

19. danmcg

danmcg Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Hope your move goes well 13, See ya when you get back!

20. silverwolf636

silverwolf636 Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

Goodluck on the move. I think we're still living out of boxes and we moved 3 months ago. Where abouts in West Virginia you headin? I'm only bout 50 mile from Wheeling (pan handle).
    Have a safe move. Suppose to start snowin up here this weekend.

Ya' all gonna change yer nam t hillbillysmoke then? Ya'll probly only a stone throw away down the holler.
    --ray--
    I can talk like that, my roots are from there... lol