Sausage & Pasta Night

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Great looking plate! Like!

Thank you CB, and thanks for the Like, I appreciate it. RAY

Ray that looks awesome man! You just need a fridge out there to keep cold beer in and you will be set!

A fridge wouldn't get those RR's as cold as a ice chest John, and doesn't need any power. What's in the kitchen fridge always works until it's Evan time. Thanks for the Like John, much appreciated. RAY

Looks fantastic Ray. I could eat that about every day. Yes the yard looks "great". Our grass is getting burnt up with very little rain. Can't water 1.5 acre without going broke.

I just reached a point in life that it was time to go from low maintenance to no maintenance and I don't have a single regret, I hate yardwork! Thank you for the Like, I do appreciate it. RAY

Nice looking sausage and a great plate, Ray!

Thanks Push! We both know that making your own sausage is just like smoking your own bacon, once to start nothing from the grocery store can compare. Thanks for the Like, I do appreciate it. RAY

That's a good looking plate of food Ray! Nice job Ryan

Thanks Ryan, now that everything is set up the way I want it's really enjoyable to be outside cooking, nice change of pace and scenery. Thank you for the like Ryan, I appreciate it. RAY

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky