Sausage Linking....Wow!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Just a guess on my part but I think that guy has done this before.

By the way Fritz, I love your avatar. Kinda forgot about ole Fritz the Cat. Classic!

Wow! is right! Didn't even see him tie it. Looked like daisy chaining an extension cord!

Wow...he's good!
Thanks for the links.
smile.gif

Some people call this tri-linking ... it is done using a series of loops , that's the way I do it also ,that guy is way faster than I am though
PDT_Armataz_01_28.gif

Hell, I was impressed with how fast he extruded sausage from his stuffer. The linking really blew my socks off!

Thats exactly what I was thinking!!! Have to give it a try sometime, the linking any way, might be able to hang a bit more this way??

yeah ic........fritz and i have discussed his avatar..........i have all the fritz the cat movies on dvd.........what a blast from the 70's drive-ins......lolol

Thanks IC....loved the ole Fritz The Cat...I think Dude was the only other one that got it?....Guess I'm just getting old.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky