SAUCES & RUBS GALORE!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tukson

Smoke Blower
Original poster
I just wanted to show you guys and gals a picture of the second place prize from..

Paul/Beer-B-Q

http://www.pkcdirect.com

my granddaughter and I won second place in the JULY 4th contest for our Holiday Tarts and were very happy, but not expecting any prize, but Paul sent us a Large Box of sauces and rubs from his store in Kansas City... another example of the great folks here on this forum..  Thanks again to all...
1a9c7b4e_sauces%20002.jpg

PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Congrats on your win, and it looks like you made out with the goodies too!. It's all good my friend.

cool.gif

Congrats on the 2nd placement. Now you have made a friend with paul (Beer-B-Que) he's a great guiy and the sauces and rubs that he gets you are really good. I have done an exchage with him awhile back. It all good stuff.

I hope that you enjoy all of them.  I tried to make a selection of some of my favorites and also on the spicy side as you mentioned liking a spicy taste...

Paul, I'm sure I will, in fact we are already enjoyng them, not to mention the fun we are having thinking up stuff and fixing it...

One of the rubs .. the Chipolte .. is one of my personal favorite flavors on smoked meat and I will be trying it on a lot of things this fall... another is the wing sauce with blue cheese in it.. I've not tried anything like that before and love blue cheese dressings.. so it will be tried soon....
PDT_Armataz_01_28.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky