Saturday SMOKE

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tell you what bbq

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Apr 9, 2007
NEW YORK
So...my wife is out all day...kids next door...WHAT to DO?? How bout' heatin' up some of that pulled pork from DAYTONA party??

Put it in pan with Ap.JUICE...figure I'd OVEN it. But no...MY BRAIN somehow takes over... next thing I know...PORK is in SMOKER...with TWO PHATTTIES!!

One with just a bit o' onion and cheddar...the other 'GHETTO'...unwrap and smoke...I WANT PHATTIE AND EGGS fo' breakfast!!!!

Poured a pint of Sailor JERRY rum and ginger...watchin' the smoke out my winder....

Oven pork......next thing ya' know.....SMOKES ON!!!

It is 8:30pm here and I am seriuosly thinking about running to the store and getting sruff to make a fatty for breakfast.

REHEATED the pork.....JUICY.

Cheddar/onion PHATTIE scarfed by myself and 2 buddies...along with case of Anheuser-busch products...

"ghetto'' phattie....fo' breakfast tmrw....eggs....and phat-ta-ta!!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky