Saturday smoke w/ qview

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

grindstaff3

Smoke Blower
Original poster
I smoked butt that weighed about 6# these pics are right before i put it on and then at about 3 hours then again when it was being pulled. it took a total of about 9 hours 45 min. had it with some homemade coleslaw and dutch's beans....speaking of dutch how do i get into the OTBS?
acce15c4_vbattach18787.jpg

72edc19b_vbattach18788.jpg

931feaf2_vbattach18786.jpg

oh ya almost forgot. my pork never really did plateau. nothing major atleast. is that normal? i mean it would stick at a temp for a little while but not for a significant amount of time and it never dropped.

Looks good
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif
Glad you experienced the no stall butt smoke everybody should have that wonder smoke once cause it doesn't happen often
biggrin.gif

Congrats on a some great lookin' Q!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky