Saturday night solo glottony fest w/ q-view

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

pacnwsteve

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Apr 8, 2008
Western Washington State
Follow up on my solo Saturday night with the significant other off at a wedding and me home to smoke all by myself. I opted to smoke the whole rack of spareribs untrimmed instead of doing them St. Louis style, and thanks to an earlier suggestion cooked a whole order of dutch's wicked beans (fabulous recipe dutch, thanks for sharing!).

I slathered mustard all over the ribs and gave them a good rub, followed the 3-2-1 method for ribs in my ECB. Temps stayed on the low side for most the smoke and the ribs were good but not my best--a bit on the dry side. Still, a great night and a good smoke. Here's some q-view of the gluttony-fest.

Happy Father's day to all the dads out there. I don't have kids but wish you all the best!

A feast for one looks great
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

You are the King! Or were, for one night at least..... but still, good for you!

Great looking chow and the cold adult beverage in the pic is necessary as well. When I have the opportunity to do a bachelor thing there has to be a good guy-movie involved, as opposed to a chick-flick. The Blue Max, The Right Stuff, The Cross of Iron, Evolution....all come to mind. Hope you enjoyed yours!

Steve,

Good looking Q. Sorry the ribs were a bit dry, they look good thought. I'm doing the bachlor thing for the weekend myself and have a rack of ribs on, a couple of Hot Italian Sausages, and some beans going even as we speak (with a Yeunglings Porter in hand!). Just can't find a decent movie on yet to finish a perfect day. Guess I'll have to throw Zulu in the DVD player!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky