Saturday in the Smoke

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jbg4208

StickBurners
Original poster
Mar 29, 2007
Harrison, AR
Well, Another rack of spare ribs. That is what the wife and I like the best. so that is what gets smoked. Our daughter likes them also. She already wants to be a Chef. She's only 4. She is in one of the pictures below. Everytime we are cooking she has to get her kitchen stuff and play along. Anyway, I slathered them in hony mustard and Jeff's rub, wrapped them in foil and in the fridge for the night. Pulled em out Sat morning added more rub and onto the smoker. After it was all over added Jeff's sauce (man that stuff is good. Even better with age.) Here is a little Qview for you.

Enjoy - we sure did.

Just before they visited the smoke.
1201070747bv1.jpg
setImgWidth();

Just after Phase 2
1201071357nm8.jpg
setImgWidth();

I had to make sure they were approved by the boss.
1201071400np9.jpg
setImgWidth();

The final product
1201071434kq5.jpg
setImgWidth();

Lookin' good there jbg4208! It looks like your helper is gonna be quite the BBQ afficianado!
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

as everyone says, great job on the ribs.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif
Your little girl is a doll.
wink.gif
Right there is unconditional love, your family is truely blessed with one such as she.
smile.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky