Saturday csr's, and bonus Sunday omelette w qview

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

66galaxie

Fire Starter
Original poster
Aug 27, 2006
I had to celebrate the first weekend of football, so I fired up the smoker yesterday.
Smoked up some pork country style ribs.
Used apple wood and smoked them around 220 four about 4-5 hours and couldn't wait, had to chow down.
They turned out good, nice and smokey, done about right. Maybe could have left them on a little longer. Oh well, smoke and learn!

Thanks for checking out my qview!
02505f8d_vbattach22571.jpg

2e084e55_vbattach22572.jpg

0f0abdb3_vbattach22573.jpg

5328c4cc_vbattach22574.jpg

0e7f5c59_vbattach22575.jpg

Those are some killer lookin' CSR's
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif
Just a little tip- It appears that the end of your probe that's going through the block of wood, is not all the way through, giving you an inaccurate grate temp. I would make sure that you have at least 1" to 1 1/2" of the probe tip protruding through the wood block. Might explain why you said "Maybe could have left them on a little longer".

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky