Saturday brisket and ribs W/Qview

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smokin_germ

Original poster
Sep 6, 2007
McKinney, TX
Thanks for the advice on how to seperate a brisket I think I did a pretty good job of that, I split up a rack of spare ribs st. louise style, put the 3-2-1 meathod on them they turned out great. I also did my first pork butt, but I hade a real temp problem for the first couple of hours then I fixed the problem and kept the temp around 240 so we didn't get to eat that for dinner I put it in the oven and it turned out pretty good the next day. All in all everything was pretty good do have one question though if I fill my grill up all the way with meat is that going to affect the cooking time of everything. Thanks again for all the help this is a great website.
Jeremy
37d9b85a_vbattach21483.jpg

778c7817_vbattach21484.jpg

87459b3c_vbattach21485.jpg

It tastes better when you do it yourself doesn't?? Looks good my friend!!

Looks good. As far as your question, I would say yes - the amount of meat you put on will affect how it cooks. You need to make sure there is enough space to allow for airflow. I am sure others will chime in.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky