Saturday Afternoon Babyback's With My Helpers !!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Rafter H BBQ

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 18, 2013
S.E. Idaho
Hey all, just tossing some Babyback's in the hickory TBS with my helpers..... We've been craving some ribs, so these should take care of that !

Just before the rub, using Mad Hunky on these !

My helpers doing their part !

Into the smoker they go !

Updates as we go !

Thanks for lookin all !

:beercheer:

Great post! Nice to see kids that like to help! Oh yeah and nice BB's!
roflmao.gif
 -Rich

Great post! Nice to see kids that like to help! Oh yeah and nice BB's! :rotflmao:  -Rich

Thanks Rich, if I say smoker around my kids I may as well follow with "stampede". LOL.... Guess I got lucky as they love the smoker ! Thumbs Up

I have 3 racks taking a bath in the rub right now for tomorrow.  Yours look great.

Thanks for the kind words Bear55, I'll look for your smoke if ya post a thread ! Love me some ribbies ! :biggrin:

Looking great, but I see room for more!!

Thanks b-one.... Appreciate it ! I know I went against my own rule of fill it up.... But the BB's were not on sale, so just got the two racks cause The fam & myself had a hankerin pretty bad ! LOL

Great looking BB's there and dang cute kids. What could be better on a saturday afternoon?

Thanks man, I'm quite proud of them ! They love anything to do with the smoker.... Good times for sure ! Thanks for dropping a line !

Lucky guy you are having them willing to help and learn, Nice job on raising them. The ribs look good. I will have my smoker going with Blackfish Ribs tomorrow.

Hey Justin! Lookin good so far Brother! I always get a big kick outta your threads when your young'uns help out...makes me smile and think of when my kids were small. Enjoy these good times my friend!

Red

Lucky guy you are having them willing to help and learn, Nice job on raising them. The ribs look good. I will have my smoker going with Blackfish Ribs tomorrow.

Hey tropics,thanks for the kind words.... I'am lucky for sure, kiddos love the TBS !

I hope your doing a thread on your Blackfish Ribs as I would really like to see that !

Thanks again for dropping a line !

Nice looking ribs and a better looking crew.    Good job

Gary

Hey Justin! Lookin good so far Brother! I always get a big kick outta your threads when your young'uns help out...makes me smile and think of when my kids were small. Enjoy these good times my friend!

Red

Hey Red, thanks for dropping a line.... Always good to hear from ya my friend. I appreciate the kind words & yes the kiddos love to help out.... I don't know who enjoys it more, them or me ! It's sure made some good Q & great memories !

Hope all is well with you & yours.....

Take care,

Justin

Nice looking ribs and a better looking crew.    Good job

Gary

Thanks a bunch Gary ! Appreciate the kind words..... The Q was good & the help is priceless, we've had some good times around the smoker for sure !

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky