SAM's Club - Masterbuilt Smokers

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

mossymo

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
May 30, 2007
Glenburn, North Dakota
I stopped at Sam's Club after work this afternoon and saw our local store is again stocking the 40" stainless steel for $299. Thought I would let everyone know that may be interested since Sam's stopped stocking them late last fall.

They are pretty nice,

I was checking them out last year. They seem like pretty good quality.

Thats a pretty nice seven foot stainless you converted and posted on the smoker picture thread!

They're the same price over here in Western Colorado.

Same here in TX, gonna wait till fall and see if they pull the same as this year and put them on clearance and then pick one up. If I can wait that long.

Lawdog

Smok'n Steve
Thanks, it is our sausage smoking unit.

Illini
It si $299 here, they had a new unit in the box and a display unit when I was there this afternoon.

lawdog
I followed them at our local Sam's and they never did go on clearance, they just sold out. Then I finally nailed one off eBay for $260 including shipping.

I know the manager at our local Sam's club pretty well and he lets me know ahead of time if cooking appliances are being rediced in price..... I was offered 2 of there large stainless steel chicken routissiries for $200 last year; they were upgrading. I wish I would have had room for them.....

Mossy,
I can't remember what they had them listed for local but it was cheaper than what I paid for the 30" from cabelas (not including shipping). I saw the post some time back that Masterbuilt was discontinuing the 40" w/ Sam's and scrambled to see if our local store or any within driving distance had any left, but couldn't find any. If they pull the same stunt again next fall I will definatly be getting one.

Lawdog

Thanks for the timely heads-up MossyMo
PDT_Armataz_01_29.gif

Called Bass-Pro and canceled my backorder for the 40" MES, which by the way was $399 + freight, last night.

Went to Sam's today and they had 4 on the floor. Now they only have 3
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif

Thanks again
PDT_Armataz_01_29.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky