Rookie smoker (seasoned meat lover) in Dallas/Frisco

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

ldmessersmith

Original poster
Dec 13, 2016
Good morning.  I eat at various bbq restaurants at least 2x a week.  I grill pretty regularly but ready to take my game to the next level.  I hunt occassionally (deer/hog/pheasant/quail) and want to build my own cedar smokehouse.  So here to learn about how others built theirs and get advice.  I like the smokehouses that are built using 2-3 rows of cinderblock as the base and then building a cedar "outhouse" on top.  I would love to be able to hot smoke and cold smoke...and possibly even use it as a grill as well.  Eager for all advice.

texas.gif
  Good morning and welcome to the forum, from a cloudy day here in East Texas, and the best site on the web. Lots of                           great people with tons of information on just about  everything.

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky