Rookie from Central Texas

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

burrito

Original poster
Jul 30, 2008
Just wanted to introduce myself. This is my first post. I've been lurking for about a month now. I received a Brinkmann vertical smoker as a gift a few months ago and have smoked 2 briskets, 1 rack of beef ribs, 1 rack of pork baby back ribs, 1 rack of pork spareribs, and a 1 pound block of cheddar cheese. All were great! I am loving this new hobby. I'm now trying to smoke something every weekend. I plan on a pork shoulder this Saturday. Looking forward to learning a lot on this forum.

Welocme Texan Burrito, glad to to see you come out of the lurk to join the SMF. Always something new to learn, it's all good.

Hey Burrito good luck with ur first smoke and welcome. Real neat place here.

Welcome to SMF!

You thinking about smoking burritos? j/k
biggrin.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky