Rook

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

coloradosmoke

Original poster
Mar 12, 2009
Morning all, I have been a member for just a little over a month, didnt realize I needed to start at Roll Call.
icon_redface.gif
Anyhow, I have got three smokes under my belt so far; 1.) Tri Tip, 2.) Baby backs and another Tri Tip (my wife perfers steak over ribs) and 3.) a couple of Boston Butts this past weekend.

I have a Char Broil Silver Smoker, that the kids got for me this past Christmas from Home Depot. I have tweeked it with some mods that I think have turned out well.

I have hit some of you up in the chat room a couple of times, and I appreciate all the advice and help. THANKS
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Working 3rd shift this week and am planning a couple of smokes this week ...yuuuuummm!!

Mark

Hello Mark, and welcome to the SMF. It's going to be a fun summer, glad to share it with you.

Mark thanks for making the roll call post. Sounds like its gonna be a good week of eating around your place. Don't forget we like Qview
biggrin.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky