romy6 en la casa!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

romy6

Original poster
Jan 15, 2015
 Hello from the east coast of Florida( Daytona Beach area)  . Long time grill er but new to smoking . The wife bought me a WSM 18" smoker for Christmas  and after the first bird I was hooked . The smoker seems almost idiot proof . I have a hard time not getting it to cook at 225 degrees . Still have much to learn in terms of preparing and selecting the right meats but that's why I have you folks . My other hobby is growing hot peppers cause I like things spicy . Thanks for having me . 
th_wsmsmile0ly.gif

A few pics of my first smokes . 

First chicken

First Butt

and Turkey 

Now to tackle the Brisket . 

Sorry not allowing me to upload images . Following directions with insert  URL but still not working . . Using photobucket and I am familiar with forums :( 

Last edited:
texas.gif
  Good afternoon and welcome to the forum, from a beautiful sunny and cool day here in East Texas. Lots of great people with tons of information on just about  everything.

Nice Pictures  Color looks great Yum !

Gary

Glad you joined the group. The search bar at the top of any page is your best friend.
About anything you wanna know about smoking/grilling/curing/brining/cutting or slicing
and the list goes on has probably been posted. Remember to post a QVIEW of your smokes.
We are all smoke junkies here and we have to get our fix. If you have questions
Post it and you will probably get 10 replies with 11 different answers. That is
because their are so many different ways to make great Q...

As for the pictures it takes a little time for new members to get pics to post right off. That

is due to the Moderators have to look at them first to avoid spammers. Most members won't

fallow links to look at pics so you might want to spend a little time waiting or learning how

to load. After a few post that problem goes away.
Happy smoken.
David

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky