Rolled A Couple Fatties - With Q-View

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

burnz

Original poster
Dec 20, 2006
Well here's what I did over my 4th of july weekend. No one was around to take pics while I was putting them together so you only get the finished product.

First up We have a fattie made from uncased brat sausage. Filled with saute'ed green and red bell peppers and onions with some cheeze wiz (Kind of my take on a philly cheese steak) Wrapped in the bacon weave

Next up is the Italian fattie, made for italian suasage filled with mozzarella cheese green olives and pasta sause, wrapped in a layer of pepperoni and hard salami.

And finally Is the shot of all the finished meat, someone was munching on the blooming spam :-) ... A few of the people who said they don't like spam (who had never actually tried it but just decided they didn't like it). I made them try and and they loved it. Also the plate of pulled pork, not much special going on on that, just rubbed it the night before and pulled it.

good job on the fatty's and spam
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

That was indeed a tasty treat for all who were lucky enough to be around. Thanks for sharing the Q my friend.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky