Rolled A Couple Fatties - With Q-View

Discussion in 'Fatties' started by burnz, Jul 10, 2009.

1. burnz

burnz Newbie

Well here's what I did over my 4th of july weekend. No one was around to take pics while I was putting them together so you only get the finished product.

First up We have a fattie made from uncased brat sausage. Filled with saute'ed green and red bell peppers and onions with some cheeze wiz (Kind of my take on a philly cheese steak) Wrapped in the bacon weave

Next up is the Italian fattie, made for italian suasage filled with mozzarella cheese green olives and pasta sause, wrapped in a layer of pepperoni and hard salami.

And finally Is the shot of all the finished meat, someone was munching on the blooming spam :) ... A few of the people who said they don't like spam (who had never actually tried it but just decided they didn't like it). I made them try and and they loved it. Also the plate of pulled pork, not much special going on on that, just rubbed it the night before and pulled it.

2. meatball

meatball Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

nice job. I really like the way that cheez whiz looks oozing out of that fattie!!!

3. morkdach

morkdach Master of the Pit OTBS Member

good job on the fatty's and spam[​IMG]

4. mcmelik

mcmelik Smoke Blower

GREAT JOB on the fatties. They look awsome. I have never tried the blooming spam but i am going to

5. the dude abides

the dude abides Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Nice looking fatties.
    [​IMG]

6. billbo

billbo Master of the Pit OTBS Member

That looks good! I like how every pic the blooming spam is smaller!

7. irishteabear

irishteabear Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Nice job! Everything looks great.

8. richoso1

richoso1 Smoking Guru OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

That was indeed a tasty treat for all who were lucky enough to be around. Thanks for sharing the Q my friend.