Roll Call Post For BiggKidd

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

biggkidd

Original poster
Jun 20, 2015
Hi all

BiggKidd here from Edmonton, Canada. I am brand new to smoking but experienced with slow and low cast iron cooking in the oven and fire pits.

Recieved a Master Forge Dual Door Vertical Propane Smoker (from Lowes) that I will be converting to Natural Gas. Just off the hop I think my biggest challenge will be finding a good butcher to get my cuts from as our costco and grocery stores only carry popular cuts and ready to eat smoked meats. Anyone in the Edmonton (Canada) area with some tips can shoot them my way they will be greatly appreciated.

It can get down to -40 degrees here in the winter so I will have some challenges as I go along, but that will be the fun part.

Really appreciate all the information on this site - I will be elearning and experimenting all summer!

Take care,

BK

texas.gif
  Good evening and welcome to the forum, from an  sunny and hot  day here in East Texas. Lots of great people with tons of information on just about  everything. 

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky